Become a Board Member
If you are interested in learning more about Beautiful Joe’s Board of Directors here in Meaford, please reach out.
For 2016 we are actively looking to fill 2 Director positions as follows:
TREASURER*: BJHS is actively seeking a volunteer who is familiar with Quick Books and has an interest in general accounting / bookkeeping to fill our Treasurer's position. This immediate position requires:
- Time Commitment: Approximately 1-2 hours per week, includes attendance at our monthly Board meeting
- Tasks: General accounting, bill payment, data entry, etc. Present overview of BJHS finances at monthly meeting.
- Contact us for a job description.
*BJHS would also consider a Book-keeper with Quick Books experience who would do the data entry and accounting functions and provide information to the Board of Directors. This person would not be required to be on the Board as a Director. Average monthly time commitment = 1-2 hours.
DIRECTOR: We are also in search of another active volunteer Director to compliment our current Board of Directors. If you love animals, are interested in local history and want to help spread Beautiful Joe 's message, we want to talk with you.
- Time requirement: 4-5 hours / month includes monthly Board Meeting, liase with other board members and community groups as needed, preparation, consultation, attending or preparing for events, etc.
- Skills: General business experience in any of the following areas: sales / marketing (including Social Media), event planning & coordination, administration, knowledge of insurance and legal issues, fund-raising, grant writing experience, etc.
- Contact us for further detailed description
If you, or someone you know is interested in these positions, please contact 519-538-5895 or email: email@example.com.
For further information on becoming a Board Member and for volunteering with the Beautiful Joe Heritage Society, contact us at:
Beautiful Joe Heritage Society
PO Box 3304, Meaford, Ontario N4L 1A5