Become a Board Member
If you are interested in learning more about Beautiful Joe’s Board of Directors here in Meaford, please reach out.
For 2018 we are actively looking to fill 2 Director positions as follows:
SECRETARY: BJHS is actively seeking a volunteer who can work closely with the Chair to produce the minutes and various reports as needed. This immediate position requires:
- Time Commitment: Approximately 2 hours per month, plus attendance at our monthly 2 hour Board meeting (January to November).
- Contact us for a job description.
DIRECTOR: We are also in search of another active volunteer Director to compliment our current Board of Directors. If you love animals, are interested in local history and want to help spread Beautiful Joe 's message, we want to talk with you.
- Time requirement: Approximately 4 hours / month includes monthly Board Meeting (January to November), liase with other board members and community groups as needed
- Active involvement and participation in Beautiful Joe Heritage Society events- both in the planning and the execution and organization of events
- Skills: General business experience in any of the following areas: sales / marketing (including Social Media), event planning & coordination, administration, knowledge of insurance and legal issues, fund-raising, grant writing experience, etc.
- Contact us for further detailed description
If you, or someone you know is interested in these positions, please contact 519-538-5895 or email: email@example.com.
For further information on becoming a Board Member and for volunteering with the Beautiful Joe Heritage Society, contact us at:
Beautiful Joe Heritage Society
PO Box 3304, Meaford, Ontario N4L 1A5